Competition Level 1/10 4WD Buggy Kit
Xray XB4C’22 – 4WD 1/10 Electric Off-Road Car Kit – Carpet Edition
- New chassis layout with center slipper/diff, motor and battery moved significantly forward makes the car faster and easier to drive on any surface.
- Unique XRAY one-way center slipper with precisely adjustable slipper for more forward traction, less diving under braking and easier landings
- Revised chassis with forward design and optimized flex
- Side guards have now symmetrical mounting to the chassis left and right
- Chassis features multiple battery mounting positions with various O-ring diameters for every battery size
- Center dogbones for better performance and less maintenance
- New front & rear diff outdrives for center dogbones with inner O-rings to eliminate damage in high impacts
- New redesigned servo holder matches new chassis design and the more forward layout
- Shorter radio plate is fitted directly on chassis so it has no negative effect on chassis flex
- New aluminum center bulkhead to fit new XRAY one-way center slipper (Carpet version)
- Unified arm length for both Carpet and Dirt versions. Both kits come with short length hard front arms and long hard rear arms in the hard composite.
- New shorter front lower chassis brace to accommodate the more forward layout
- New front lower graphite chassis brace (Dirt version) to match the more forward layout
Read the Full Presentation here!
At the World’s most competitive off-road race – the IFMAR World Championship, it was XRAY’s Bruno Coelho and Daniel Kobbevik securing another World Champion and Junior Champion titles for the XB4 platform.
XRAY XB4 – the 4x World Champion 1/10 off-road 4WD car that will bring you to the Winners’ Circle.
Made in Europe
Engineered and manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory located in Slovakia, Europe, the XB4 is a fantastic demonstration of XRAY’s attention to detail in all of its products. The XB4 is created by XRAY’s design staff using premium European materials and sophisticated German and Swiss machines.
Needed to Complete:
- Motor & ESC
- Steering servo
- Radio & receiver
- Battery & Charger
- Body paint
- Tire Glue
There are no reviews yet.