Nostalgic 4WD Off Road Racer KIT – No ESC included
This is an updated re-release version of the 4WD buggy Fire Dragon, the original of which was first released in 1989. Both fans of yesteryear and modern day R/C aficionados will love the cultured drive and the classically styled body.
Light a Fire!
This is an updated re-release version of the Fire Dragon, a 4WD buggy originally sold in 1989 and based upon a car in the popular 1980s Japanese comic “Rajicon Boy.” Its polycarbonate body features a distinctive swept form, is pre-painted in red, and is even pre-cut for your convenience – just apply the included stickers. An unpainted driver figure is also included for installation in the cockpit. The chassis is an efficient shaft-driven 4WD unit, with front and rear gear differentials in sealed gearboxes, plus 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension featuring CVA oil dampers. Spike tires give plenty of grip both on- and off-road.
Efficient Shaft-Driven 4WD
The Fire Dragon (2020) chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain married to a lightweight and tough bathtub frame that employs front and rear gearboxes with the suspension attached to them; that suspension utilizes upper “I” and lower “H” arms, and offers a ground-hugging drive. Both gearboxes house a gear differential, and are compact to ensure plentiful ground clearance. The kit also features an aluminum motor mount for superior heat dissipation.
- The stylish, streamlined body features distinctive flared sides. It is pre-painted in red and pre-cut for convenience.
- CVA mini oil dampers are employed on the front suspension. A stabilizer helps combat roll in corners for a stable drive.
- A polycarbonate dust cover for the chassis helps protect the innards from the potentially damaging effects of dust and dirt.
- The Fire Dragon’s rear suspension also features CVA oil dampers (short type), for smooth and consistent suspension stroke.
- Length: 390mm
- Width: 240mm
- Height: 139mm
- Wheelbase: 266mm
- Tread: 203mm (Front), 194mm (Rear)
- Bathtub frame
- Tire width/diameter: 38/83mm (front and rear)
- Shaft-driven 4WD
- 3-bevel differential gears (front and rear)
- 3-piece steering tie-rod
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension
- Gear ratio = 7.68:1
- Tamiya Type-540 motor is included.
Separately Required Items:
- 2-Channel R/C Unit with ESC
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
There are no reviews yet.